Thursday 29 December 2016

Promo tour for the Beyond the Eyes series by Rebekkah Ford

BEYOND THE EYES TRILOGY
by Rebekkah Ford

Genre: YA Paranormal Fantasy

Beyond the Eyes Trilogy was selected as one of the best Kindle Books of 2015!



"I couldn't put this down."
"Must read!!!"
"Loved this book!"
"Awesome read."
"Gripping."
-Reader reviews

Paige knows evil exists in this world, but she never imagined it would want something from her.

In the small town of Astoria, Oregon, surrounded by deep forest and endless mountains, another world thrives . . . a menacing one where dark spirits dwell in soulless humans. Seventeen-year-old Paige Reed lives in this lush, picturesque setting. She's not your average teen, though she appears to be. Not only is she heartsick, but she's been receiving cryptic premonitions from a ghostly voice since the age of four. After she hears a haunting message about herself, supernatural occurrences begin to confuse her.

Nathan Caswell seems to peer into Paige's soul, evoking a magnetic energy between them they cannot deny. They're connected. But he's no ordinary guy. He tracks dark spirits and becomes alarmed when they set their sights on Paige.

When two power-hungry malevolent beings make demands on her, she realizes then the fate of mankind rest in her hands. Her world quickly turns inside out where the impossible becomes possible, and in the end she's faced with a life changing decision that will not only alter her existence but the world as she knows it.

Can a deeply troubled teen overcome her own demons in order to fight those lurking about? With the past and present colliding, Paige must make the ultimate mortal choice. Will it be the right one?



As we made our way through the crowd of moving bodies, my ears started to ring again. Okay, this was seriously getting on my last nerve, but then I reminded myself I was here to have fun and began swaying my hips when we reached Matt. My body automatically moved inside a bubble of energetic sound waves–free and unencumbered. I was no longer the freak with a mother who showed up when she wanted to and a father who had died when I was four. None of that stuff mattered, because in that moment I was one with the music and the pulsing lights. And as each song changed into pure techno melodies, I became more entranced, closing my eyes, swaying my body to the beat of the music, entering my own world.

Then something strange happened. The people around me were now far below me, and I was tethered to a silver cord attached to my dancing body. I wasn’t scared though, and found myself enjoying this sense of release. I had no worries. Even when I thought about the premonition, the fear I’d felt toward it earlier didn’t touch me. Probably since I knew I wasn’t dead. I mean, hey, the silver cord remained attached to my body, so I was good, right?

As I took in my surroundings, a guy wearing a long black coat caught my attention. He was on the high platform overlooking the floor with his hands gripping the black railing. His hood concealed his face, but he appeared to be watching the people down below.

My eyes swept over the crowd and rested on Matt standing there staring intently on my swaying body. He took a step closer and leaned forward.

Was he sniffing me?

He looked up, searching for something.

At that exact moment, the hooded guy jumped off the platform, over the black railing, and ran to the dance floor. And then Matt’s eyes locked onto mine. They were pale and glowing.

I shuddered.

The silvery cord rippled, and then yanked me toward my body, as if I was a balloon being pulled down by an eager child’s grasp. Everything rushed before me: the tables, the crowd of moving heads, and my own head, moving in a figure eight along with my body. I closed my eyes and collided into a hard, confining surface, and that was the last thing I could remember.


AmazonAmazon Int'l  B&NSmashwords  iTunesKoboGoodreads


"Wow. I loved every page."
"I'm hooked."
"FANTASTIC SERIES!!"
"Another fascinating read. I love these books!"
"Awesome."
"Bravo!"
-Reader reviews

Now immortal, Paige is emotionally and physically stronger than ever. She must find the location of the ancient incantations to prevent mass genocide. But the war against good and evil is spawning another war-a battle between the dark spirits themselves. Paige is saddled in the center of both growing revolutions and is ready to take on the dark forces. But Nathan's overprotectiveness prevents her from taking action, and he's hiding things.

Paige's personal life gets more complicated when Brayden arrives back in town and offers the equal partnership she desperately craves from Nathan. Then there's Carrie and Tree, her two best friends and only family she has left. Unfortunate circumstances thrust them into Paige's dark world, giving her no choice but to allow Nathan to arm them with combat techniques in hope they'll be able to protect themselves.

Meanwhile, Paige is having visions and discovering abilities she was unaware of. When Anwar comes to visit, his weird behavior alarms her. Could he be turning to the dark side?

Time is running out. Paige not only needs to find the incantations but also to untangle the bands around her heart and make a decision that could leave her with a life worse than death-a life of betrayal from the ones she trusted most.



Our ears continued to ring, but still nothing out of the ordinary caught my eyes. When we reached the parking lot, there were people filing into their vehicles and exiting the premises. I wondered if one of them could be a dark spirit. I was just about to get inside the pickup when a soft crying noise tore at my heart. It sounded heartbroken and lost. I followed the sound while Nathan stuck our bags in the backseat. I moved to the front of the pickup and there sitting on the curb was the most angelic-looking little girl I’d ever seen. She had to be about five years old, and I wondered where her mommy was. My heart immediately went out to her. She was crying in her tiny hands, leaning forward on her knees, her blonde curls tumbling over her face. She scooted her elbows above her knees while she continued to cry, pushing her blue dress up, revealing black patent leather shoes and white laced socks.

“What’s wrong, sweetie? Did you lose your mommy?” I asked, kneeling in front of her.

“Paige, no!” Nathan hollered at the same time she dropped her hands and grabbed my wrist, yanking me toward her. She was amazingly strong, completely throwing me off guard.

She slowly rolled her head around her neck, her baby face contorting into a ghastly mask, her mouth opening and closing like a fish. Then her dark glowing eyes poured into mine. I was too stunned to do anything but stare, even though her grip felt like a tourniquet around my wrist.

“Let. Her. Go,” Nathan demanded, now by my side.

The girl jerked her head up, her glowing orbs on Nathan now. “You have no power over me,” a man’s deep voice spewed forth from her pink, pouty lips, chilling me to the bone.

“No?” Nathan said, bending so his eyes were leveled with hers. “But I can break her neck which will take you out of the equation.”

“You can’t do that, Nathan,” I gasped. “She’s a child!”

“She’s soulless, Paige,” he said, keeping his eyes trained on her. “I’m going to tell you one more time. Let. Her. Go.”

Nathan wasn’t playing around. He was serious, and his ears were red, signaling the rage boiling inside him. The dark spirit must have realized it because he released me. I stumbled sideways, falling into Nathan’s quick arms. The sheer force of it knocked us to a sitting position on the asphalt.

The little girl hopped to her feet and moved her head clockwise in little jerks, her mouth opened in a silent scream. She stepped forward and stopped in front of us. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, then focused on me, dark and glowing. She grimaced and blinked, her eyes now blue. “Help me,” she said in a sweet toddler voice.

I reached for her, but Nathan snatched my wrist, locking his arms around mine. The girl scowled. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were dark and glowing again. I sucked in a sharp intake of breath, and her mouth formed a circle. Her head fell back in deep laughter. It was dark, sinister, and male.

She stopped, glared at me, and pointed. “Vos ero pessum ire,” she said in the same deep man’s voice as before. Then she turned and ran away.



Amazon Amazon Int'l  B&NSmashwords  iTunesKoboGoodreads


"Rebekkah Ford does it again. Fantastic Read!"
"More! More!"
"I love this series by Rebekkah Ford."
"Great story!"
"Wonderful trilogy . . . More wanted!"
"Amazing!"
-Reader reviews

The Exciting Continuation Of The Beyond the Eyes Trilogy. 

In a rainy, misty town filled with moss-covered trees and dwarfed by wooded mountains, Astoria, Oregon, holds many secrets and eighteen-year-old Paige Reed is one of them. She's immortal, has magical abilities she's discovering, and harbors King Solomon's power inside her. With his incantations, she can control the dark spirits who lurk among societies in soulless humans.

But her problems are mounting.

Her best friend slips into a coma, and Paige must tap into her newfound powers--powers she's unsure of--to save her.

Through this ordeal, Bael who once commanded a legion of black souls, forces Paige to make a pact with him, causing her to abandon the ones she loves. When she finds out where Solomon's spells are and tells Bael, she begins to have second thoughts about her agreement with him.

Will Paige risk everything to claim the spells that hold the power to control the dark spirits so she can enslave Bael? Or will her one true love find her before she makes a horrible mistake?

And most importantly, what does the Devil's third mean and what is Bael really up to?



The candles were still flickering, the incense still burning. I rose, thinking, okay cool, some magic was going on here. Awesome. At least I’d accomplished casting a circle and providing protection from outside malevolent forces. But now what? Then, something at the edge of my vision caught my attention. I turned, my gaze moving to the figure on the floor.

Holy crap!

The figure was me!

What the hell?

As soon as the realization came that I was out of my body and in the spiritual realm, I immediately thought of Carrie, knowing I had to reach her before my two hours were up.

The walls began to spin, briefly showing different landscapes: a meadow like the one I’d seen before my grandmother left me, a village nestled among emerald green hills, houses with thatched roofs, horses running wild in a vast prairie shimmering in gold, a coliseum much like the one in Rome but new and constructed out of white marble.

“Carrie!” I yelled when the scenery wouldn’t stop. “Where are you?”

The spinning reversed, then accelerated at a rapid pace. Globs of gray and black colors and an occasional bolt of lightning whipped around me. Finally, it stopped, and my stomach lurched at the dismal scenery it now displayed.

The dark, clear sky shined and glistened, reminding me of black ice. A dirt road led to a town that appeared abandoned, and there were fires burning inside large trash cans along the side of the trail.

I closed my eyes. “Carrie,” I whispered, calling up a wonderful memory from our childhood of us playing in our tree house, seeing it in my mind. A cool breeze swept across my arms, raising goosebumps. How I could feel this in my spiritual form, I didn’t know. All I could figure was because I remained attached to my body, I somehow could experience it.

When I opened my eyes, I gasped. Before me stood a shabby wooden building. Orange light flickered behind the cracked, smudged windows, and I could hear somebody softly crying on the other side of a crooked plank door. My heart squeezed at the heartbreaking sound.



Amazon Amazon Int'l  B&NSmashwords  iTunesKoboGoodreads


Amazon
A Companion To The Beyond The Eyes Trilogy

After eighteen-year-old Carrie Jacobson discovers she was a witch in a previous life, she seeks to reawaken that part of her soul. With the help of an eccentric enchantress and a boy who is more than he seems, Carrie succeeds and is spellbound by the memories of her life in Europe during the 1600s as a powerful witch named Isadora. Carrie reverts to her bewitching, more volatile form and sets out to break a curse she cast long ago on her coven.

Carrie’s boyfriend Tree cannot help feeling uneasy about the changes he sees in the woman he loves. When Carrie’s past clashes with the present and dark magic intoxicates her once again, Tree must take drastic matters into his own hands and attempt to save Carrie from herself.

With Tree’s help, will Carrie be able to resist the allure of her new powers? Or will she plunge into the deep end and give into them?



Rebekkah Ford is an award-winning author who writes paranormal fiction. She believes her fascination with the unknown derives from her childhood. When her parents were married, they were the directors of the UFO Investigator’s League. They also investigated ghost hauntings and Bigfoot sightings in addition to extraterrestrial cases. Rebekkah’s upbringing, knowledge, and experiences with the paranormal world, along with her colorful imagination, aids her in creating her stories.

Rebekkah has an irreverent sense of humor, is known to annoy her beloved cat, Church, by singing opera to him (Rebekkah is tone deaf, btw), and she believes having a dirty mind makes boring conversations more interesting.

Twitter ✯ Facebook ✯ Amazon ✯ Website



MoB Promotions

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting my books on your wonderful website. I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete