Friday 14 July 2017

Don't Let Him Go


Don't Let Him Go
I Want Morrison Book 1
by Kay Harris
Genre: Contemporary Romance

When a strict and careful corporate lawyer collides with a laid-back, risk-taking activist they find an unexpected, unexplainable, and possibly, an unemployment-risking kind of love. 


Candace Gleason is making all of her dreams come true. She passed the bar, landed a great job, and is making a killer salary as a corporate attorney. Everything seems to be working out perfectly. That is until she’s assigned to keep the boss’s petulant son out of trouble. 

Jack Morrison is the rebellious black sheep of a mighty real estate family. He runs a non-profit whose mission is to save poor people from evil corporations, like the one his own family owns. He is obnoxious, horrible, ridiculously charming, and insanely hot. He is the bane of Candace’s very existence. 

Candace has more to worry about than just keeping Jack from chaining himself to bulldozers, though. She has to keep him from locking up her heart, too.

This contemporary romance has a touch of sweet, a little-bit sexy, and a whole lot of fun. It does not have a cliffhanger and contains a perfect HEA!

Don’t Let Him Go’ is part of the three-book series ‘I Want Morrison.’ Each book in the series deals with a different Morrison sibling and each can be read as a stand-alone.




I am a college professor, former park ranger, and anthropologist. People observation is in my blood. I write contemporary romance novels that emphasize character development and dialogue. The situations my characters find themselves in might not be everyday, but they could happen.

I have always loved romance novels of all kinds, and I've been writing love stories since I was kid. It wasn't until I was approaching a very significant birthday that that I decided to write down some of those stories in full length novels.

The Love on Tour series is a coming together of my love of romance and my love of rock n' roll. In particular I am a fan of classic rock (which might be obvious if you read my books). The titles of the books in the series are actually the song titles from one particular artist. If you can guess which singer/songwriter it is you get a gold star!

I grew up in Michigan, have since lived all over the west, including Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, California, and Nevada. I love to hike, am obsessed with museums, and take my 6'5 husband on 'adventures' all over the West.



Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment