Tuesday 29 March 2016

Beneath the Layers

Beneath The Layers - Blast Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Beneath the Layers SERIES (& book #) – 1st book in a duology (must be read in order) AUTHOR – Mia Rivers GENRE – Contemporary Romance/Steamy suspense PUBLICATION DATE – 3/2015 PUBLISHER – Self Published COVER ARTIST – Kari Ayasha from Cover to Cover Designs

Beneath The Layers - Cover

BOOK SYNOPSIS

I have a secret.
A secret that no-one besides my boyfriend, my mother and I know. A secret from my past which has me trapped in a relationship from hell.
Refusing to tell a soul, I’ve kept it balled up inside for the past few years, trying to seem composed for the world while my reality was the complete opposite. I gave up on any hopes of a different life. A life where love and happiness existed. Alex, personally saw to it himself. He made sure it was drilled deep within my brain. This was the hand that life had dealt me. The life I learned to accept.
Until the day I bumped into Nick.
A gorgeous man who's haunted my thoughts and awakened my desires. A man, whose persistence turned my world upside down, more than it already was. The same man who also happened to be my boss and had a secret of his own. A secret that I couldn't decipher, even when it stood right in front of me. A secret that would blow me away.
My name is Tara and this is my story.

BUY & TBR LINKS


Authors Log - Mia Rivers

AUTHOR BIO

Mia Rivers lives in sunny South Florida with her super-cool son. She channeled her deep-rooted passions for reading and writing into the creation of her very own fictional world and characters.
When she's not writing, she can be found listening to a good band, hanging out with friends, or planning a future trip. But, you'll rarely see her without her treasured Kindle. Especially, when she's getting her daily coffee fix at Starbucks.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS


This event has been organized by
2016 Follow Button

No comments:

Post a Comment