Wednesday 9 March 2016

Boomer by K.B. Winters

Boomer RB Banner

Fashion couple posing

Synopsis

Three years after the bitter demise of my marriage, I was still no closer to opening my heart to a new man than I had been the day I'd found out about my ex-husband’s affair while he was overseas in the Marine Corps.

The only positive thing to come from it, was my blossoming accounting business. After a year of sweat, tears, and more hours than I could ever count, I'd survived my first solo tax season and was beyond ready to treat myself to a two-week vacation.

My only companion for the trip was my recently adopted Chocolate Lab puppy, Hunter. A chubby little ball of energy, affection, and more than a sprinkle of mischief. He was a welcome balm to soothe the lonely nights after long days spent alone in my office. The only drawback? His appetite for my expensive shoes. And purses. Couches, table legs…whatever he could sink his teeth into.

A few days after tax season, I locked the door of my office and loaded the little troublemaker into the back of my SUV and took off up the California coast to Holiday Cove, an idyllic beach side town for some serious relaxation.

Less than two days into the trip, Hunter proved to be an obedience school dropout—until he fell in love with Princess—a yellow lab who gave Hunter the right motivation to behave himself. The only problem? Princess came as a package deal with the dreamiest man I'd ever seen.

Lieutenant Jack McGuire. Aka Boomer. A fighter pilot in the US Navy who was charming, sexy and had a smile as wicked as the devil himself.

A man that had me questioning my vow to never get tangled up with a military man again.

And now he’s leaving for a six-month tour, and my life will never be the same.

OUAA_Header_KindleUnlimited

Amazon US I Amazon UK

AboutTheAuthor

KB Winters is the author of the brand new Billionaire Romance Series, Plush. She has an addiction to caffeine and hard-bodied alpha males. The men in her books are very sexy, protective and sometimes bossy, her ladies are...well...bossier!

Living in sunny Southern California, this hopeless romantic writes every chance she gets!

AuthorLinks

OUAA_SocialMedia_FacebookTwitter

tour-host-ouaa

No comments:

Post a Comment